Safe Event Plan
The safety and well-being of our customers, supply partners, visitors and team will always remain our top priority at The H Suite.
Now, more than ever, we want to reassure you that we are busy making plans and putting measures in place to ensure that, when the time comes to welcome you back, it will be safe to do so whilst keeping as much of the personal and friendly service we are renowned for as we can. It will look different, but all the measures will have been put in place with you in mind.
FLEXIBLE BOOKING GUARANTEE
We have always aimed to be flexible with our bookings and this will remain one of our priorities. We understand that event planers may be nervous but if you do want to make a booking, should the event be unable to go ahead due to COVID_19, we will endeavour to find an alternative date that works for both parties for no additional fee.
SAFE EVENT PLAN
We have created the following plan which outlines the measures we are putting in place around four key areas: social distancing, hygiene, catering and event management. These will obviously be subject to change as we follow the latest in government and industry guidelines. Any updates to this plan will be published here on our website- www.thehsuite.co.uk
Aim: to minimise transmission and protect all individuals
- We are fortunate to have large and flexible spacing options so that we can use larger spaces for the number of event attendees to ensure we adhere to social distancing.
- Layouts of rooms can be adapted
- Conduct signs and guidance for all visitors (hygiene, social distancing)
- Clear signage with one-way systems signposted for exit and entrance paths where possible
- Events will have staggered arrival times to ensure only small numbers of guests are entering the venue at any given time
- Temporary data capture of all visitors to site (which will be held temporarily for 21 days in order to comply with the NHS Test and Trace requests for data)
Aim: To maintain high levels of cleanliness and introduce increased hygiene measures
- Cleaning schedules and rotations will be increased both before, during and after each event (with specific attention on surfaces, door handles and light switches)
- Any on-site AV equipment provided by The H Suite will be sanitised prior to and after use
- Sanitiser hand-gel will be positioned around the building and within each event space
- All H Suite staff have received training in Hygiene and will be wearing the appropriate PPE when supporting your event
- Temperatures of all staff will be taken on arrival to work and a health checklist will be completed before starting work
- All non-essential items i.e. stationery, pens, pencils will be removed from the tables
Aim: To increase safety and minimise contact
- Designated catering/refreshments area for your event will be assigned
- Signs and markings will be displayed to manage the use of the area
Aim: To maintain the high standard and quality of communication with clients
- An event manager will be assigned to your event from the point of booking
- Regular communications will be maintained throughout your booking journey
- Virtual tours can be requested prior to your event with your event manager